Official Website of H.H. the 41rst Sakya Gongma Trichen.
Sakya Centre Website.
International Buddhist Academy founded by Khenchen Appey Rinpoche in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Other Centres in Brighton area:
maitrikara.org.uk - Maitrikara Buddhist Centre, Brighton
- Palpung Dharma study Group, Cornerstone Community Centre, Hove
cittaviveka.org - Citthurst Theravadan monastery - Midhurst
Other Sakya Centres in UK:
Jamyang Buddhist Centre – 43 Renfrew Road, Lambeth, London
Samye Ling or Dzong, Bermondsey, London
Further in-depth study and meditation overseas:
International Buddhist Studies Centre – Denia, Spain
• How to Meditate: A Practical Guide to Making Friends with Your Mind by Kathleen McDonald and Robina Courtin.
• When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chodron.
• Contemplative Science by Alan Wallace.
• Mind in the Balance: Meditation in Science, Buddhism and Christianity by Alan Wallace.
• Good Heart by His Holiness Dalai Lama (explores the Heart of Christianity and of Humanity).
• The Art of Happiness: a Handbook for Living by His Holiness Dalai Lama.
• Joyful Wisdom: Embracing Change and Finding Freedom by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.